Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Miracles Still Happen: Miracle Baby Saved by Mom's Cuddling!

Doctors gave my 20oz baby up for dead ... but I saved her life with this cuddle

Take a good look at that baby and then remember the videos of the babies being "harvested" by Planned Parenthood. These babies are the "least of God's little ones." They deserve our special love and protection if we expect to receive that same love and protection from God. 

Every day during the rest of Lent I'm going to say a Memorare for all the mothers thinking of abortion. I'm asking the Blessed Mother to help them to actually "see" their little ones with the eyes of the heart and to choose life for them. Will you join me right now in that prayer intention?  "Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me."   Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment