Search This Blog

Monday, June 5, 2023

Ivermectin Horse Gel Cured My Friend's Dog Bite


About a month ago an 85 year-old friend who had been a nurse all her life was bitten on the top of her left hand by her dachshund dog. She was MIA for three or four days then appeared with her arm in a sling and her left hand bandaged up. When I asked what had happened she said that she had been trying to give her little dog a pill. He hates being given pills so she had wrapped him in a towel to keep him still. As he was writhing about struggling to free himself of her and the towel he bit her, ripping back almost all the skin on the top of her left hand. 

She unwrapped her hand to show me the horrific wound. At that stage a large triangular flap of skin was sort of covering the top of her hand. I say "sort of" because her hand was so red and swollen that the flap of skin could no longer cover the open area. In addition to the pain of her massive injury, it was painful for her to move her fingers since they were also red and swollen. The ER doctor had given her medicines, plus her regular doctor had pumped her full of antibiotics. 

Each day she showed me her hand. She was worried because no progress was being made; after a week it was not better but worse and the doctors were thinking of doing a skin graft. Even though the dog had had its rabies shot her doctor sent her to some other doctor to be tested to see if the animal had any kind of mysterious "bug" that was keeping her grossly infected hand from healing.

I wasn't sure how she would react to my giving her horse Ivermectin worming gel but finally decided her doctors were clueless. Worm medicine for horses comes in a plastic dosage syringe filled with Ivermectin clear gel which, with one person holding the horse still, another person pulls the horse's tongue out and to the side and squirts the gel on top of the back of its tongue. Very simple, quick and easy.

At the start of COVID, Tractor Supply sold Ivermectin worm medicine for $7.95 a box. Then it went up to $9.95. Now it costs $14.95...double what it was 3 years ago. I keep at least two boxes in my medicine cabinet in addition to a little plastic cosmetic pot with a syringe of Ivermectin gel emptied into it which I use for anything and everything on my face (Ivermectin is an ingredient in creams for Rosacea), arms, legs, etc., for open sores, scratches and abrasions. Ann Barnhardt calls Ivermectin gel "Pony Paste". Please see Ann's menu on Ivermectin for full up-to-date information and dosage HERE.

When I had long COVID last year I mixed a teaspoon of horse Ivermectin into a glass of orange juice. That Ivermectin was milky white, not a clear gel, but is the exact same thing (Thank you, Ann). In three hours Ivermectin totally cleared the horrible "coof" I had so I didn't have to go to the hospital and be fitted with a death snorkel (Ann's term) and be killed, but lived to go through four months of living hell with long COVID and all its symptoms. That one teaspoon of Ivermectin saved my life.

Back to the dog bite....After two weeks of giving the doctors a chance to heal her I couldn't stand to see my friend in pain anymore so gave her a pot of Pony Paste. She asked what it was and I told her it was pure unadulterated Ivermectin gel but didn't say it was for horses because I was afraid she wouldn't use it. She knew of Ivermectin so said she'd give it a try. 

After applying a thin layer of the gel for two days the swelling was down and her hand and fingers were less red. After four days all redness was gone. After six days the flap of skin could cover the top of her hand since, with all swelling gone, it fit back in place once more, and for the first time since the dog had bitten her she could move her hand and fingers with no pain. I inspected her hand everyday to assess progress.

Yesterday, after 10 days of applying Ivermectin, her hand looked amazing. The flap of skin was fully adhered tightly back in place and her hand looked normal and well on the way to being fully healed. She told me, "Thank you for saving my hand".  I said I hoped she would tell her doctors that it was Ivermectin that had worked because they shouldn't be going around thinking of Ivermectin as a verboten medicine. I still have to tell her that it was a box of $14.95 worm medicine for horses that had cured her hand.

Ivermectin was vehemently forbidden by the powers that be in the US against COVID even though it's a 2015 Nobel prize winning medicine. The following is a bit of interesting information from NIH, but...if NIH knew this why wasn't Ivermectin allowed to be used for curing COVID in the Collective West?

Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19

Abstract
In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honoured the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world's most devastating tropical diseases. Since March 2020, when IVM was first used against a new global scourge, COVID-19, more than 20 randomized clinical trials (RCTs) have tracked such inpatient and outpatient treatments. Six of seven meta-analyses of IVM treatment RCTs reporting in 2021 found notable reductions in COVID-19 fatalities, with a mean 31% relative risk of mortality vs. controls. During mass IVM treatments in Peru, excess deaths fell by a mean of 74% over 30 days in its ten states with the most extensive treatments. Reductions in deaths correlated with the extent of IVM distributions in all 25 states with p < 0.002. Sharp reductions in morbidity using IVM were also observed in two animal models, of SARS-CoV-2 and a related betacoronavirus. The indicated biological mechanism of IVM, competitive binding with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, is likely non-epitope specific, possibly yielding full efficacy against emerging viral mutant strains.

5 comments:

  1. I recommend ivermectin for a friend whose dog had a large cancerous tumor. He couldn't hardly walk and the vet said surgery to the tune of $10,000 was an option, but no guarantees. She opted for the ivy. That was over two years ago; the tumor is gone and the dog is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did he deliver the ivermectin to the dog: the horse paste which I use would not seem to me to attract the dog and the injectable is even more off putting.

    Agree with the article- been dispensing to friends for two years now who get sick or complain of brain fog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started taking the ivy regularly due to working among the vaxxed, and feeling poorly probably because of it. anyway, had a black spot develop on my skin under my one eye and two very small ones under the other. the large spot was getting larger to the point that someone I see often mentioned it. since I've been taking ivy every other day, the big spot has decreased in size and one of the smaller ones is undetectable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ivermectin ever since hearing about it during covid. But. I took it for a while when I was sick about 18 months ago and had terrible vision problems. As soon as I stopped, my vision returned to normal but just be aware that if you take it orally, this can happen. I'm going to get some paste for my elderly mother who always has sores on her skin. Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete