Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Time Out for Weekend Wedding Festivities

Our grandson is getting married on Saturday to a lovely young woman whom my husband and I love already. They spent the summer doing mission work in Colorado where they will return after a brief honeymoon. Both of them were active in the campus ministry at JMU in Harrisonburg, VA and they obviously are starting off their marriage with God at the center. What a joy for grandparents' hearts. Our youngest is also celebrating her birthday on Friday and my husband's brother, Dale. My brother Bobby's birthday is on Saturday so we have many prayers of gratitude going up to the Lord this weekend for so many blessings.

Please join us in praying for Alex and Katie, Jamie, Dale, and Bobby. 

We will have houseguests coming for the wedding so I won't be blogging the next few days. I hope you have as much for which to be joyful as we do this weekend. Let us rejoice with Mozart's Exsultate Jubilate.

May Jesus Christ be praised.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    This makes me happy!
    Thanks be to God, for His Spirit is alive in the next generation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet over this weekend your heart will be filled with great joy! How wonderful! Glory to God!

    ReplyDelete