Well, let's see...The superintendent says, "We do not purchase sectarian educational materials and do not allow sectarian materials on our state-authorized lending shelves.”
That means she will have to also purge:
- all religious books written by Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, etc.
- So good-bye Martin Luther King
- Mahatma Ghandi
- Einstein (His writing is full of faith.)
- Classics like The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Les Miserables
- Narnia tales of C.S. Lewis
- all biographies of Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, etc.
- All the biographies, speeches, and writings of George Washington and most of the Founding Father, many presidents including Abraham Lincoln, etc.
- Since the Supreme Court is now defining Witchcraft as a religion, Harry Potter is out!
Well, it won't be long before nothing is on the library shelves at all, except maybe sex ed texts, pornography, Saul Alinsky, Marx, and Lenin...oh, and biographies of Barack Obama.
Pacific Justice Institute is representing a parent who objected to the purge.
This idiocy certainly gives one more reason to home school. Your kids can't grow and thrive in an anti-intellectual, anti-Christian environment of censorship.