Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2015

Extra! Extra! John Boehner to Resign the End of October

John Boener Will Resign

Can't say I'm sorry to see him go, hankie and all. For a majority party to go along with all the evils of the minority and a president who can only be described as diabolically committed to killing the innocent has been not only disappointing, but unintelligible. I wish the man well, but will wave him off without a tear. I will also pray that this decision indicates a concern for some of his more irresponsible failures to stand up for the lives of the innocent. It will be interesting to see what he does next.

1 comment:

  1. Can't say I'm sorry to see him go. Candidly, I gave up on Republican leadership before the last Presidential election. The Kabuki theater after the re-election of McC and Boehner merely reinforced my belief that there isn't going to be any help for fiscally and socially conservative voters. I think as a country we're on the same path as Rome of the 4th century AD.

    God, family, country remain my priority and focus.

    Here is something from one of your local boys that still remains true. I often remind my sons of these words and who they really owe their lives too.

    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less." - Robert E. Lee

    Enjoy your week end.

    ReplyDelete