Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2021

Putting on my Camp Kreitzer Hat!

All of us wear different hats. I have quite a few: mom, grandma, pro-life activist, blogger, pet sitter, pool cleaner, home nurse, and the one my mother always described as "chief cook and bottle washer." 

This Spring I've been wearing my gardener hat and my home contractor hat quite a bit, because we've been engaged in all kinds of projects here at Camp Kreitzer. If you'd like to check out my "other life" (I really do things besides blogging.), you can visit The View from Camp Kreitzer. We have lots of projects going on at present including watching nature pass through our yard, like this mama doe and her baby who visited while we were praying our rosary on the front porch. "Praise God from whom all blessings flow!" And if you're curious about the boxes in the background, those are our bee hives, because I also wear a bee hat and veil. What hats do you wear?



1 comment: