Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

The New Russian Supermarket Gameshow!

The Collective West's sanctions imposed on Russia were supposed to "stick it to Putin". Instead, the sanctions stuck it back to the Collective West. Boneheaded liberals, with the Biden Reich House and Ursula von der Crazy leading the sanctions charge, could think of no more masterful plan than punishing themselves - which means all of us. Meanwhile, Russia's supermarkets are the picture of abundance. Are you ready to play the sanctions supermarket game? Have fun!


3 comments:

  1. I really, really liked this message of life; the goodness of life for its own sake. So much despair in the West. So good to recall a higher aspiration ...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X__GJAvZ4_M

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful, Aqua! Thank you. I'm going to post it on LesFemmes for tomorrow and will say that "Aqua sent it" and also your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the gameshow! I forwarded the whole post to my two adult sons. I imagine they liked it too.

    ReplyDelete