Search This Blog

Monday, December 16, 2013

When the World Seems to be Falling Apart....

....focus on family.

At a party recently, another grandma and I were talking about our favorite subject: our grandchildren, of course. She said she had designated a wall in her home for her grandchildren's art work. Each had a frame and they could replace the picture any time they wanted. What a good idea! I had been taping them to the fridge and my cupboards, but a grandchildren's art "museum" was much more appealing. So that's what I did with my stairwell wall. I only have seven contributions so far, but expect the masterpieces to increase as the grandkids see the opportunity to be featured on Gramma's art wall.

I think the contributions so far are wonderful.

The museum is open for visitors by appointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment