Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I'm No Trump Fan, But I Hold Pat Buchanan in High Regard!

Is the GOP Risking Suicide?


The Trump phenomenon shows how absolutely fed up American voters are with the status quo, i.e., with elite politicians manipulating the system to make sure their super party, THE ESTABLISHMENT, maintains its control. I think it's likely that no matter how the Republican convention turns out, Hillary Clinton will be our next president. The franchisement of millions of illegals who want all the goodies passed out by the democrats, massive election fraud, etc. probably ensure the wicked witch of the West with her flying monkeys will mount the oval throne to rule Oz.

The best antidote at this point is prayer. Keep your rosaries polished with much passing through the fingers and the knees of your pants worn through from constant kneeling. There is no doubt that our country is in deep trouble and there may be no turning back. And above all, pray for those who hate us and are bringing us to the brink of destruction. Let's imitate our Saving Lord saying, "Father, forgive them; they don't know what they are doing."

Years ago I heard Fulton Sheen speak about how the clock was approaching midnight, the apocalypse. We are even closer now. But the reason we are there is because people do not recognize the signs of the times. Fulton Sheen spoke about that in 1954 and his words are as true today as they were then. We are certainly in the time of blindness and the time of judgment. Will we repent and return to the Lord? It seems not. But, as my mom always said, "Where there's life there's hope." Fight the blindness and pray to be spared from the judgment!

1 comment:

  1. I really liked an article you wrote.

    Would you be OK if I shared one of your articles with the WriterBeat.com community? I can provide more information about Writer Beat or answer any question, but better than anything I can say in words, please take a look at the site.

    If yes, just give me an "OK": and I'll handle the rest (there is no fee).

    Autumn
    AutumnCote@WriterBeat.com

    ReplyDelete