Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Spiraling Out of Control and Into Darkness

I received a link from a friend this morning which highlights the deepening of wickedness in the Girls Scouts of America.  It sparked a conversation about our own “scouting” experiences as kids.  I told her I had been a member of the Blue Birds and the Camp Fire Girls. 
Just thinking about it reminded me of the cute uniform I wore and I immediately went online to find photos of the vintage outfit. 

My search continued into information about Camp Fire Girls and had me scratching my head a little.  Half way down the rabbit hole by this time, I decided to follow my search a little further and came upon a Q & A link where parents were discussing different “scouting options” for their children.  That’s when things got really wacky.  One mentioned quite casually that Spiral Scouts would be one to consider. 

Spiral cannot be good, I thought, and I was right.  This is a link to the Wikipedia entry for this group.  And this is a link to the Aquarian Tabernacle Church where Spiral Scouts was first formed. 

After reading this article a few days ago on National Catholic Register, I was aware of the tremendous rise in interest of the occult and of pagan beliefs and practices, but I wasn’t prepared for the training of children as young as three into such beliefs. 


One mother on a blog said she felt her children should be allowed to choose for themselves what to believe.  Another mentioned that if a child was an atheist, they didn’t necessarily have to say the same pledge as other girl scouts who can say a prayer to whatever god they chose to address.  I am not sure how it is a child gets to BE an atheist since one first has to actually KNOW something about what they choose to reject.  I, for instance, reject licorice.  Tried it.  Can’t stand it.  Or anything that tastes remotely like it.  Fennel, Sambuka, YUK.  For a child to be an atheist, then, would require them to know something about God.  And as kids are naturally curious creatures, it would seem to me they have to have had instruction in being opposed to a God that others have rightly perceived to exist. 

Michael Hichborn mentioned recently the funding of organizations by Catholic Campaign for Human Development which includes one run by Star Hawk, a witch or pagan or whatever you want to call her.  She’s well known in wicked circles/spirals.  This is a link to a spiral dance which is a popular activity among the witch crew and the topic of one of Star Hawk’s books. 


This is a picture of the game board designed for little members of the Spiral Scouts.  Notice the tree in the center of the garden with the spiral on it?  This game is available as downloadable on the internet.  It is an attractive lure for unsuspecting kids.    

This is the law of the Camp Fire Girls.  Reading it now I wonder how our parents in the 1950’s overlooked the fact there is no mention of God in the whole thing.  And work?  Is it just me, or does this have the smell of communism?  Be happy?  By whose rules and standards? 

I’m beginning to think there is NO organization outside the Church I’d want my child to have anything to do with.  If there are any “good” groups left, it wouldn’t surprise me to discover they are gradually being infiltrated by the godless.  Investigate thoroughly any group you let your child join for the sake of their little souls.  The fact there has been such a boom in the number of books now published on the subject of the occult is truly frightening.  Let me remind you of the wonderful book by Fr. Lawrence Gesy, "Today's Destructive Cults and Movements."  Now more than ever I want you to consider getting a copy and reading this book to help you understand what surrounds all of us. The pagans are no longer just a few nuts that celebrate the vernal equinox at Stonehenge.  They are EVERYWHERE and Catholics need to be able to recognize them.  

3 comments:

  1. Have you seen that Walmart is now selling a statue of Baphomet? We really are spiralling out of control.

    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Baphomet-Horned-Sabbatic-Goat-Solve-et-Coagula-Statue-10-Inch-Tall/557711073

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary Ann,

    I was involved in Bluebirds and Camp Fire girls and loved them both. I was in Girl Scouts when there was a big effort to get the ERA amendment passed. My mom and I decided that I would not sell Girl Scout cookies while that was going on. The Girl Scout leaders were never said anything about it to me. Some of the other girls did give me a hard time which I just ignored. Girl Scout was not as great for me as Camp Fire girls.

    I helped lead a Little Flowers group for my older daughters, a number of years ago. I enjoyed it.

    God bless,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. American Heritage Girls is legit. We have a Catholic troop with a National Catholic Committee to support us. 🙂

    ReplyDelete