Some fascinating dates AND the Blessed Virgin Mary in the years 1941 & 1945 & 1531
December 7, 1941 here in the U.S.A. and in the Western Hemisphere
December 8, 1941 OVER there in the Empire of Japan, there in the Eastern Hemisphere
1). Recall that Japan is on the OTHER side of what is known as the International Date Line. The Japanese High Command unleashed the fury and power of the Japanese Air Force. and bombed Pearl Harbor. Over in Japan, early in the morning on December 8 the Japanese pilots took off and began to head for Hawaii. [Was this an in-your-face attack on Our Lady by the devil?]
Don't forget: Pearl Harbor was/is on THIS side of the International Date Line. On "Pearl Harbor Day" it was December 8 in Japan and December 7 in Hawaii.
December 8, 1941 back HERE in the USA, here in the Western Hemisphere1). The Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception occurred on December 8, 1941. 2). The Immaculate Conception is the Patroness of the U.S. A..
- On December 8, 1941 the U.S.A. declared war on the Empire of Japan. The Japanese planes attacked our military base in Hawaii on the morning of December 7, 1941.
- The Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary is December 8.
December 11, 1941 right HERE in the USA and in the Western Hemisphere
1). In Germany, four days AFTER Pearl Harbor, Adolph Hitler declared war on the U.S.A..
December 11, 1941 right HERE in the USA and in the Western Hemisphere 1). Hitler in Germany declared war on the USA on December 11, 1941. Considering the International dateline that day was December 12, 1941 in Japan. 2). On December 12, 1531 in Mexico City, Mexico, the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared multiple times to a native American who is known today as St. Juan Diego. Our Lady's title in Mexico is Our Lady of Guadalupe. ONLY through God was the image of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Mexico possible. Our Lady of Guadalupe is known as Our Lady the Patroness of the Americas, and the Patroness of the Un-Born. [A number of these events occurred on the vigils or actual feast days of Our Lady. It seems almost a call out for her intervention and prayers for poor, sinful mankind.]
December 12, 1941 there in the Empire of Japan and in the Eastern Hemisphere
- Adolph Hitler declared war on the S.A. In Germany that day was December 11. Over in the Empire of Japan that very day was already the next day: December 12. December 12 is the Feast Day of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- When Our Lady of Guadalupe appeared in Mexico the FIRST time it was on December 9, 1531.
May 8, 1945 here in the Western Hemisphere ... the USA is in the Western Hemisphere.1). May 8, 1945 was Day #1of the total surrender of the Germany of Adolph Hitler.
May 8 is the Feast of Our Lady of Pompeii. Our Lady of Pompeii is also known as Our Lady of the Rosary. May 8 was "V - E Day." "V - E Day" is known as " Victory in Europe Day."
August 14, 1941 right HERE in the USA and in the Western Hemisphere1). The total and unconditional surrender of the Empire of Japan is announced.
That August 14 was V - J Day. "V - J Day" is known as " Victory in Japan Day." [Another vigil! Although the Assumption wasn't declared ex cathedra until 1950, the feast was celebrated for centuries. It was instituted by Pope Leo IV in 847, but even he was a late comer. Tradition places its observance centuries earlier.]
August 15, 1945 there in the Empire of Japan and in the Eastern Hemisphere
- Again, considering the time change involved with the International dateline, this day, August 14, 1945 was actually reckoned August 15th over in At NOON on August 15, 1945 in Japan, the Emperor personally broadcast over the radio the total and unconditional surrender of Japan.
- On August 15, 1549, Francis Xavier, SJ landed on the large island of Japan which is known as Kyushu. There he began the evangelization of Japan on the Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- The Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary occurs on August 15th. Among other things, this Solemnity recalls the LAST moment of her life on earth and Our Lady's FIRST moment in heaven.
- The LAST moment of World War II occurred on this day when the Emperor of Japan surrendered. It was August 15th in Japan but it was August 14th in the USA.
- The atomic bomb which destroyed Nagasaki on August 9, 1945 detonated directly over the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin. [Father recommends the book, The Bells of Nagasaki, below. I heartily endorse this memoir of an atheist medical doctor whose devout Catholic wife died clinging to her rosary. Her husband who later died of radiation sickness ministered to the survivors. It is a graphic example of how God brings good even out of the most diabolical evils.]
- From the FIRST Moment to the LAST Moment of World War II we can see the Hand of God helping us through the Blessed Virgin.
- The entrance of the USA into World War II can be traced to Pearl Harbor and the Feast of the Immaculate Conception which was FIRST moment of Our Lady's Life on earth, in the womb of her mother, Anne. St. Joachim was the husband of St. Anne.
- The LAST Moments of World War II are connected to Our Lady also. The surrender of Hitler's German Reich coincided with the Feast of Our Lady of Pompeii. Our Lady of Pompeii is also known as Our Lady of the Rosary in 1945. 'F'atfi'erfI'aul
TWO BOOKS WHICH I RECOMMEND:
(a) The Bells of Nagasaki by Dr.Takashi Nagai, M.D. and
- A Song for Nagasaki, by Paul Glynn.
True Devotion to Mary was written by St. Louis de Montfort.The writings of St. Louis de Montfort guided the Faith of Pope St. John Paul II in so many ways. Montfort Publications publishes in one, beautiful book each of his most well-known books which is titled: "God Alone; The Collected Writings of St. Louis Marie de Montfort." In his book, True Devotion to Mary, St. Louis writes of the relationship which exists between the Holy Spirit and the Blessed Virgin Mary. Did you know that they are Spouses? The following lines are excerpts from paragraph #36 in "True Devotion to Mary:
"When the Holy Spirit, the Spouse, finds Mary in a Soul, the Holy Spirit hastens there and enters fully into it (the Soul).""The Holy Spirit gives Himself generously to that Soul according to the place it (the Soul) has given to His spouse (the Blessed Virgin Mary). One of the main reasons why the Holy Spirit does NOT now work striking wonders (miracles) in such Souls is that He (the Holy Spirit) fails to find in these Souls a sufficiently close union (friendship) with his faithful and inseparable spouse (the Blessed Virgin Mary)."
Our Lady of Guadalupe appeared for the 1st Time on December 9, 1531.In 1854 Blessed Pope Pius IX formally declared the Dogma of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Not too long after that, the Bishops of the USA requested that our own country, the USA, be granted the honor to have as the Patroness of this country the Blessed Virgin Mary under her specific title:"The Immaculate Conception."
The Patroness of the USA is Our Lady who is"The Immaculate Conception."
|Alonso Cano 1601-1667|
However, the Immaculate Conception is correctly applied to the Blessed Virgin Mary.
"The Immaculate Conception" refers to the first moment of the first minute of the first day of the first week of the first month of the 9 months which she spent in the womb of her Mother, St. Anne. Then the "Baby Mary" was born. The "Immaculate Conception" of Mary began at the very beginning of her life on earth in the womb of her mother.
So let us get this right. From the first moment of her life on earth, that is from the moment of her conception, NO sin was to be found on the Soul of Our Lady. How?
When we consider the dogma or the teaching of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary we consider the many Graces which Jesus, her Son, bestowed upon Mary. If you think of Mary WITHOUT considering her Son, Jesus Christ, you do great harm to her and to yourself.
As we begin to trace the many, marvelous ways which God blessed the Soul of His Mother, we must
begin at the beginning.
EVERY Grace and EVERY Blessing Comes from the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.Friends, if you do not understand this, the rest of our Faith in Christ makes no sense.
If we do NOT teach our children and grandchildren this most basic point, then how can they make sense of the Teachings of Christ? Think about this and the Immaculate Conception.
Here is the way we usually think: 1,2, 3, 4 . . .we think of things in a sequence. One thing happens, then another and then another. One is first, another thing is second and then another thing follows and that is third. This is a sequence- we look at life in a sequential manner. When you consider the Immaculate Conception this " sequence approach" gets in the way. How so?
On Good Friday, when the Roman soldier pierced with his spear the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus "blood and water came forth." The Church was born at that moment when "blood and water came forth." The Church has always understood that every Grace and every Blessing "came forth" at that particular moment. These Graces and Blessings stretch from the Cross of Christ back to the FIRST parents, Adam and Eve. They stretch forward to us and beyond us to the LAST person who will be born. From " FIRST" to "LAST" all Graces and Blessings come forth on Good Friday.
PERIOD. END OF STORY.
Good Friday and the Immaculate Conception of the Mother of Jesus.
Did the Blessed Virgin Mary conceive herself? How absurd... of course she did NOT. Our FIRST parents, Adam and Eve, were created in "Original Innocence" ... without any personal sin. That same gift or privilege was given to Mary - from the FIRST moment of her life on earth, there in the womb of her mother, St. Anne. How was that possible? It was possible only through the Graces and Blessings which came forth from the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus. This shows that yes, Mary the Mother of God, needed a Savior from the very beginning of her life. How can this be shocking to Christians?
OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE, PRAY FOR US!