Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Sad End of a Playboy Playmate

Mummified body of former Playboy playmate Yvette Vickers found in her Benedict Canyon home

As I read this, I couldn't help thinking what a sad ending it was, but not really surprising. She apparently had no family or friends close enough to wonder why they hadn't heard from her in days, weeks, and months. I know plenty of stories of elderly people who fall and can't get to the phone, several in my own and my husband's families, but all were found within 24 or 48 hours because family came checking. Just goes to show, if you're going to be somebody's cast off playmate, you better hire a companion!

2 comments:

  1. It was sad. No man, no children. The Playboy lifestyle doesn't look too cool when you're old and used up. Poor woman.

    ReplyDelete