Search This Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Can't Sleep? Pray the Memorare...

I've been saying a lot of Memorares at night since I'm not sleeping well. I love the prayer and the image of Mary as our faithful helper and intercessor.

"Remember...." Isn't our memory of Mary and her faithfulness a great place to start a prayer?

Remember "that NEVER was it known." Think about it -- never is it known for the Blessed Mother to ignore the prayers of "anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession." None of those supplicants are "left unaided."

Hey, she is there for you, your mother, and you can ALWAYS count on her aid.

That prayer almost makes me look forward to being awake at night praying for family and friends. "In your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen"

She will you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment