Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2015

Prayer Request: For an Interview with Mic'D Up

I'm taping a Mic'D Up segment with Michael Voris tomorrow that will air on Wednesday. It's called Smuggling in Sodomy. I'd appreciate your prayers for the taping and you can tune in on Wednesday to watch the program. Visit Church Militant TV to see all the programs they offer. Becoming a premium subscriber only costs $10.00/month -- a lot less than your cell phone. And it opens the door to a wealth of educational materials to learn the faith. I'm impressed with the youthfulness and orthodoxy of their employees. It gives me great hope for the future of the Church.


4 comments:

  1. I'm praying for your intention, Mary Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marie. I'm praying to be like the watchman in Ezekiel who blows the warning trumpet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ho!

    This is way cool, Mary Ann. :^)

    Go get 'em. Prayers are with.

    Catechist Kev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kevin. I appreciate the prayers very much!

    ReplyDelete