Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Smuggling in Sodomy on Mic'd Up

I was pretty impressed with the final result of this Mic'D Up episode. Watch it below.

The one thing I was sorry I didn't say when Michael asked me about the history was not mentioning two important historical books. Enrique Rueda's The Homosexual Network and Donna Steichen's book Ungodly Rage. Fr. Rueda's book exposed the broadbased homosexual network that has made it so powerful beyond its numbers; Donna exposed the connections between the liberal nuns and religious orders and the feminist movement (heavily lesbian) to promote homosexuality in the Catholic Church. The dissenting nuns continue to scandalize with people like Sr. Carol Keehan of the Catholic Health Association, the dissenting nuns lobby group NETWORK, and the Nuns on the Bus.

Pass this on. People need to see what's happening and where we are going. Parents especially must protect their children! Evil always goes after the children just like Hitler did with the Hitler Youth and Lenin did with the Young Pioneers.

If you love your children don't let them be sucked into the world of virtual reality where they can choose from a menu of dozens of "genders" outside the two God created, male and female. Explain to them why two men or two women cannot "marry."

Love speaks the truth and it is clear as day that we are living in a world of lies. Give your children the tools they need to know the difference beginning with God's law and the doctrine of the Church. The true, the good, and the beautiful speak to the human heart. Satan's lies offer pleasure that soon turns into poison. The Holy Eucharist and Confession are the antidotes to the poison of the modern world.

5 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Mary Ann!

    The episode covers everything we know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you know what I really look like (My FB profile pick is about ten years old.) I can't hide. I'm a chubby, white-haired old lady. And believe me, I earned every white hair raising my five children. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! You looked great! And your interview was very good. It is too bad you weren't able to bring up the Fr. Rueda book. Fr. Harvey frequently referenced it. Next time maybe. You should alert the Voris group to its existence.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Terry. Your comment proves that chivalry is not dead. And thank you for the suggestion. I think I've see Fr. Rueda's book mentioned before, perhaps on their long report on homosexuality, but I will certainly send the producers an email about it. I sent them one yesterday encouraging them to interview Judith Reisman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya! You were great, Mary Ann.

    Really appreciated your segment.

    Well said, good and faithful servant. :^)

    Catechist Kev

    ReplyDelete