Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Meditation for Sunday: How will you honor Christ the King today?

Today we dedicated the SSPX Immaculate Heart of Mary chapel in Linden, VA to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. And now I ask myself how I can unite myself more closely to His heart. Mother Teresa said she wanted to become so little she could fit into Christ's heart, that heart which is big enough to contain the entire universe. There is room for all who love Him. 

I couldn't do better today than to share a wonderful post from The Musings of an Old Curmudgeon blog, a sharing so beautiful it moved my heart closer to the heart of Jesus. I send you now there with the prayers of my guardian angel in company with yours that you might bask in the glory and warmth of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. A big thank you to Jovan-Marya Weismiller for his beautiful reflection.

Monsignor Lefebvre, the SSPX, and I

O Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto thine.

No comments:

Post a Comment