Search This Blog

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Title # 4 - Tranny, tranny...clad as a woman - ew!

NOTE: "Cynthia" wrote the new title for this post. 

"Tranny, tranny, give me your answer do,
Are you a man-ny, clad as a woman, ew!"

Like hell he was!

Thoughts running through my mind today when I had to interact with a transgender woman:

"Trannie trannie with a big fat fanny!"
"That's the ugliest woman I've ever seen except he's not a woman."
"No one is staring at him. Do all these people really think he's a woman?"
"Think I'll point and laugh. See what happens."

Today I helped my 93 year-old friends buy a cell phone at a local store. Normally when I go in phone stores all the tech gurus are barely out of their teens. They're highly intelligent, tech savvy kids, but today, of the three techs in this particular store, one was an older man at least 50 years old and dressed as a woman. The nametag on his shirt said "Robin" so I assumed his birth name was Robert. 

He wore a large circular pin saying "She / Her" which was a dead giveaway that he was a trannie. His male pattern balding grey hair was pulled back in a pink streaked pony tail, he had a pink scrungie on his wrist, a Wonder Woman tattoo on his lower right arm, a black short-sleeved T-shirt with rainbow designs, and a light blue denim vest with matching jeans rolled up above his girly tennis shoes and bobby socks. 

I slipped my phone out of my purse and took a picture of my feet in order to test the phone's noise level (new phone so I wasn't sure) since I didn't want anyone to hear me taking pictures of the trannie. There was no noise so nonchalantly I moved the phone up while the tech helping my friends was busy explaining things to them and took 2 pictures of the trannie. No one noticed, thankfully, because the trannie was rather hefty and I can't run fast anymore.

Suddenly the tech helping my friends called "Robin" over to clarify a few matters. "Robin" was polite enough with his deep gravelly voice and did control the situation caused by a mistake the first tech had made and I asked a question which "Robin" politely answered.

As Christians in this situation we're supposed to do something...what is that now? Be polite? Smile? Correct them on the spot? Lessons on moral theology? I forgot because all I could do was...not stare exactly...but for some reason just frown with disapproval. "Robin" told us it was his last day there at that store because he had gotten a promotion. My immediate thought was to wonder if the promotion was because "Robin" is an excellent phone tech or merely because he's transgender, i.e., a political promotion. Perhaps the former white male Robert thought the only chance for a white man to get a promotion was to become a transgender woman. That way he isn't a white male. He's a terribly ugly fat white "female".

As we left, my friends commented on how "the woman" had come over to help. I told them that "Robin" was not a woman, but a man, known as a transgender woman. "No! Really?! How could you tell?" I didn't reply in depth because they were excited about their new phone, they're 93, currently have a vast amount of troubles in their lives and I didn't want to further damage their equilibrium. A lesson on how to identify trannies to the elderly seems rather perverse. 

20 comments:

  1. Susan, I’ll bet you wouldn’t have encountered that thing had you been shopping in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kazan, Novgorod or any city for that matter in the bad, bad, very bad nation of Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy vey! I had to go back and watch more of Into Great Silence to recover! I'm asking St. Bruno to pray for "Robin."

    ReplyDelete
  3. And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell (Matt 10:28).

    We are prepared to fight in defense of our families in our home, if invaded, and in our nation, if at war. But that physical threat pales in comparison to the unseen war that has destroyed our national and individual spirit from within. We are corrupted from the inside out. We have been under spiritual attack for decades and have not lifted a finger in defense. Now, the time is late and the spiritual defeats we have long suffered and the progressing spiritual cancerous transformation is expressing itself in ways we can finally see.

    We see that our society is rotten now. But it was rotten long before this moment of transgressive “gender”, sex and pronouns. What was inside is now outside. Now we know. But the defeat happened much earlier.

    Perhaps … lessons can be applied to the current state of Holy Mother Church? Normally She would warn us and defend us from these unseen spiritual foes. But She seems to be in the vanguard of transgressive internal spiritual revolution Herself - not warning us, leading us across enemy lines. Her change, unthinkable until now, cannot be ignored any longer. Her perversities are physically impossible to ignore, unless you close eyes and ears and make believe that all is still well.

    We fight against the spiritual powers of darkness in high places. The tranny freaks are just symptoms of unseen internal horrors that must be faced, acknowledged, engaged for spiritual battle before we can even begin to hope for our victory, their defeat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confirmation of the spiritual revolutionary war we are only now waking up to, (and thus far have, therefore, mosty lost all the battles - since we've been on the porch drinking cold beverages while we watch our spiritual enemy take all the high ground of our souls) ... confirmation of this from no less than Cardinal Mueller, who calls the reality of spiritual overthrow "a hostile takeover" -

    http://apriestlife.blogspot.com/2022/10/archbishop-mueller-warns-that-catholic.html

    ReplyDelete

  5. Susan, I understand and completely share your feelings about this whole transgender corruption. However, I find the title to your post unacceptable, particularly on a Catholic blog. The title is crude and 'lavatorial' and I would respectfully ask you to change it. Thank you and all the writers on 'Les Femmes, The Truth' for all your continuing good work in producing your posts, which are always at or near the top of my 'must reads'. Brian Crowe.
    PS Feel free to post or not to post my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brian I understand your squeamishness about the post's title. Even though your request is respectful and kind I only follow orders from Mary Ann therefore I'll talk it over with her since it's her blog. That being said, if I acquiesce to changing the title, I refuse to remove that same line in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is the apology from Matt Walsh, addressed to those who find his work offensive. Matt Walsh, of course, is the creator of the documentary "What Is A Woman". The fat fanny tranny perverts didn't like his work, and demanded he apologize to them for his "hate". Here is his response ...

    https://twitter.com/StucknDaMid/status/1578259753486032896?s=20&t=_uiG3LWHg_YDBczzl-NgOg&utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

    Yeeaahhh.

    War is hell, they say. If "fat fanny tranny" is more than we can stomach .... just surrender now, because the other side is spiritually violent and will have their way in our culture (and thus with our kids) until and unless someone starts pushing back. Like Matt Walsh. Check out the video link above. THAT is how you do it. "You get nothing, freak". These sick people want our kids and culture. No more. A little anger is a start. Matt Walsh looked under the rocks with his documentary "What Is A Woman" and he got angry. Good for him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A quote from Kanye West, on Tucker Carlson's interview: "Fear is one of the left’s favorite weapons, which is one reason courage is so crucial".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mary Ann and I discussed it and she said I could do what I wanted. I changed in on my own volition because even as I wrote it late last night I myself was squeamish about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tranny, tranny, your ... uncanny ???

    Sad.

    ReplyDelete

  11. Gotta laugh, Aqua. Here are some of the synonyms for uncanny: weird, strange, queer, creepy. That sounds about right to me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

  12. Susan, thanks for your decision. God bless you and Mary Ann and all promoting 'Les Femmes - The Truth.' Brian Crowe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aqua, I am afraid of no one. If the transgender lobby had come to my door demanding I change the title I would not have done it, but, like I said above, even as I wrote it late last night I knew deep down the title was not charitable which a fellow Catholic - not the lavender mafia - pointed out. (He actually said it was "crude and lavartorial".)

    Several months ago I wrote an article about Zelenski pretending to play the piano with his genitals and did the same thing - crude title - for which another fellow Catholic called me out. I did not change the title on that one but should have.

    It isn't that I changed it because someone said something, but rather because at the time I wrote it, I - my internal forum, my conscience - knew it was not nice and willfully did it anyway.

    The second title I admit is a bit corny, so I'll think of a new one - Title #3. Or maybe we could have a contest. Does anyone have a suggestion?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aqua, I am afraid of no one. If the transgender lobby had come to my door demanding I change the title I would not have done it, but, like I said above, even as I wrote it late last night I knew deep down the title was not charitable which a fellow Catholic - not the lavender mafia - pointed out. (He actually said it was "crude and lavartorial".)

    Several months ago I wrote an article about Zelenski pretending to play the piano with his genitals and did the same thing - crude title - for which another fellow Catholic called me out. I did not change the title on that one but should have.

    It isn't that I changed it because someone said something, but rather because at the time I wrote it, I - my internal forum, my conscience - knew it was not nice and willfully did it anyway.

    The second title I admit is a bit corny, so I'll think of a new one - Title #3. Or maybe we could have a contest. Does anyone have a suggestion?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tranny, tranny, give me your answer do,
    Are you a man-ny , clad as a woman,ew!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the laugh, Cynthia. It's good for my blood pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We gotta laugh or we’re gonna cry!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's more tragic than you know. A transvestite (man-to-woman) met a john at a gas station in Milwaukee and they agreed to 'go to his place'. That transvestite was later found shot dead.

    Nobody will say it out loud, but it's a certainty that the john 'looked under the hood' and--furious--executed the trans for his..........ahhh...........transgression.

    Not a good way to die.

    ReplyDelete