Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2016

Celebrating Spring! The best things in life are free!

Feeling down in the dumps? Need a lift? Take a hike in the George Washington National Forest. You will be blessed by the God of surprises with all kinds of little gifts. Here are a few He gave me today.


These butterflies were all flying around like little fluttering flowers. Then they landed and posed for a photo. I think they are made of angel wings.


I love to photograph wild flowers. They grow everywhere -- uncultivated, untouched by human hands -- just a gratuitous gift from God. This sweet flower is pretty in pink. 


These make me think of little stars -- tiny and perfect.


And speaking of perfect, that's the message I got from this tree. Want to feel happy and loved? Come join me for a hike in the wilderness. We can say our rosary along the path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment