Search This Blog

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Wake up, America. The Left Wants a Replay of 1789 Paris!

Execute this selfish, rich, narcissistic Republican!

Hey, Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore. We're in Liberal La-La Land where the mob wants to resurrect the guillotine in Washington, D.C. and execute conservatives beginning with Donald Trump. 

I started reading Jason Fuller's article calling for Trump's execution for treason (published and withdrawn by the Huffington Post after the shooting in Alexandria), but it was so full of lies (or delusions if he really believes what he wrote) that I started to hyper-ventilate. I stopped to pray a Memorare for the poor man.

I'm beginning to think these folks are true believers -- that they've been drinking the Kool-Aid for so long that they really believe the memes and slogans they post are true. Republicans are maniacal monsters who need to be hunted down. Hey, that's what James Devine said, we gotta #huntRepublicans because they are all selfish, rich narcissists (unlike the humble, loving, rich Hollywood elite).

So gather 'em up and cart 'em down  to the mall for a public trial by the "people's court" of liberals. They can show their verdict like they did in the coliseum in Rome...thumbs down, of course. We know none of these selfish, rich, narcissistic Republicans deserve to live. And then on to the public execution. Maybe the guilty can choose the method: lynching, the guillotine, or stabbing like Trump got in the Central Park performance of Julius Caesar Trump. 

But it isn't just the rich who are guilty. Just like the French mobs ended up executing bar maids and seamstresses, middle America is in the cross hairs.


The attacks and violence just keep getting more and more hysterical. Democrats are creating domestic terrorists on our campuses and in our cities. And they show no signs of coming to their senses as Devine and Fuller show.

Our response? We need to intensify our prayer. 

I'm going to get my husband right now to pray our rosary. 

Our Lady, Queen of Peace, pray for us!


2 comments:

  1. I told Mary Ann, so I'll now tell everyone else. A woman made two very negative comments on this blog so I clicked on the icon which went to her blog. Lo and behold, this person hates Mary Ann and me.

    She wants us to be executed in public because we "need to die f---ing disgusting deaths - long lingering, painful, humiliating, XXXXing and XXXXing themselves in public, oozing putrid, vile deaths. And then they need to burn in hell for eternity."

    This is just a small portion of what she said. She said that John Paul II was a "POS" and other horrifying nasty things about the Church....although I think this person might be a Catholic herself.

    I told my pastor about this and he said to post a comment that this behavior is against the moral code. When I went to the site again, it had been removed from the Internet. I had copied all the posts from the 6 days it was on the Internet so I have proof. Looked at the page source but it gave me no clues as to who this person is...just a tolerant loving liberal Democrat I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I never saw it. I'll pray for her today.

    ReplyDelete