Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Guerrilla Warfare against Planned Parenthood! Hit 'em where it hurts.

Do you ever get unsolicited mail from Planned Parenthood? I do. I suspect it's because I signed up at an educational site that archives Margaret Sanger's work.

I fully believe you have to know your enemy to fight your enemy so I've read Sanger's autobiography and many of the articles she published in the Birth Control Review. But that's another story.

What do you do when you get that kind of a mailing? Roll your eyes and throw it in the trash I bet.

Please don't!


I have a better idea. Open it take out the return envelope which is postage paid and stuff it to the gills. I just filled one with a picture of an aborted baby, a Zoogoer Magazine cut to fit, and miscellaneous junk mail with the address label cut off. I figure it will cost them at least $3.00 to pay for all that.

Think of that multiplied by 1000 or 10,000. It may be just a drop in the bucket to those money grubbers, but it's a drop that won't go toward killing babies. You can do the same with any liberal mailing that has a postage-paid envelope inside. But be sure to take off any identifying information.

Join my guerrilla army and hit Planned Parenthood where it hurts -- their pocketbook. Let's face it -- money is all they care about. Look how eager they are to sell those baby body parts.

So let's deprive them of at least a little blood money. We may just be cutting off the tip of the little toe of their false god, but somebody opens that envelope. Maybe the picture of the poor dead baby will prick a conscience. And don't forget to say a prayer too. We want the conversion of these folks not their destruction.

Our Lady of Fatima, intercede for them! Lord I offer all I do for love of you, the conversion of poor sinners (especially at Planned Parenthood), and in atonement for sins against the Immaculate heart of Mary. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment