Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2014

So Why Do Gays Have So Much Power to Control the Conversation?

Government survey: Gay population smaller than previously thought

TV, billboards, and magazines bombard us with an unending stream of gay-think. Every time I pick up a magazine in a doctor's office or even on my own coffee table (Southern Living???) I'm inundated with gay couple showing off their home renovation or their cooking skills. Really! The editors must go hunting for them. I hardly watch TV so that's not much of a factor for me, but I think I'll let all my magazine subscriptions lapse except the Catholic ones and my bird magazine. 

I haven't seen any gay bluebirds yet. There are always eggs in the nest.

1 comment:

  1. If gays were a truly ordinary segment of the population, they would be ignored like the rest of us normals. But the reality is they are disproportionately represented in the highest seats of power: government (we have the first gay president don't we?), academia, media, entertainment, fashion, medicine and perhaps even the Church. And why not? They answer to only themselves and their ambitions. Combine that with a truckload of money, influence, and naked narcissism, and you have it: gay, gay, gay, gay, gay. All things, at all times, gay.

    ReplyDelete