Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Liberal Book Burning! The Silencing of Alex Jones -- Hate him or love him, doesn't he have a right to free speech?

You probably know someone who's gone to Facebook jail. I'm surprised they haven't gone after me yet. I guess I'm just too low on the totem pole to bother with. But we are increasingly seeing the tyranny of the "electronic left." The big guns going after Alex Jones in a coordinated attack seems to be a deliberate move as Bill Whittle and buddies say in the video below.



Is this move against Alex Jones a pre-emptive strike before the midterm elections? Keep his fans away, prevent them from hearing his message?
I'd say that's a pretty likely hypothesis. As for agreeing or disagreeing with Alex Jones, I'm reminded of Thomas More's words to Roper in A Man for All Seasons. Roper wanted More to arrest Richard Rich, the pathetic sycophant who ultimately betrayed him by perjury leading to his execution for treason:
Margaret (More's daughter): Father, that man's bad. 
More: There's no law against that. 
Roper (Meg's suitor): There is! God's law! 
Alex Jones is no Thomas More, but he has
the right to free speech. 
More: Then God can arrest him....I'm not God. The currents and eddies of right and wrong which you find such plain sailing, I can't navigate. I'm not a voyager. But in the thickets of the law, oh, there I'm a forester. I doubt if there's a man alive who could follow me there, thank God. 
Alice (More's wife): While you talk, he's gone! 
More: And go he should, if he was the Devil himself, until he broke the law! 
Roper: So now you'd give the Devil benefit of law! 
More: Yes, What would you do? Cut a great road through the law to get after the Devil? 
Roper: I'd cut down every law in England to do that! 
More (Roused and excited) Oh? (Advances on Roper) And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you -- where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat?...d'you really think you could stand upright in the winds that would blow then? (Quietly) Yes, I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake.
I hope Alex Jones brings a lawsuit against the monopolistic, liberal techie giants who want to control the debate. You may hate him and his conspiracy theories, but if you agree with shutting him down, it's just a question of when everything is controlled by a Pravda-type media run by Joseph Goebbels. Alex Jones today, you tomorrow. Ultimately these tyrants end up eating themselves, but things can get pretty dicey before that happens. Remember the gulags and the guillotine!

The devil has no honor and, after using his minions, he generally sends them up in sulphuric flames and smoke to join their victims. But before that a lot of innocent people are persecuted and killed.



No comments:

Post a Comment