Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

May the Godfather of the Pro-life Movement and a "Racketeer for Life" Rest in Peace


Joe Scheidler has gone to his heavenly reward, but his legacy lives on. He has always been one of my heroes, and inspired my own involvement in the pro-life movement. May he inspire many others from his place in paradise where I know he is dancing with all the little ones he saved from the butchers' knives. Thank you, Joe. Please pray for us. And friends, please have Masses said for the happy repose of the soul of this brave warrior. I expect he will spend little if any time in Purgatory, but I know he, in his humility, he would be asking for prayers. God rest his soul! Read the beautiful elegy to Joe at the Tan Books website.  "Now cracks a noble heart. Good night sweet prince. And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"

No comments:

Post a Comment