Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Be One of the First to Read Dietrich Von Hildebrand's Book

My Battle Against Hitler

I've ordered the book and eagerly await its arrival. After reading Alice Von Hildebrand's biography, Soul of a Lion, which briefly addressed the Nazis' attempts to assassinate the great philosopher, I'm eager to read an extended account of his adventures which included nearly miraculous escapes on several occasions. If you don't have any of Dietrich Von Hildebrand's books on your Catholic bookshelf, you must remedy that situation as soon as possible. I've read The Devastated Vineyard more than once and it's a regular source of reference. Right now I'm reading Transformation in Christ which is difficult but worth the effort.

Happy reading! I'd love to discuss this book with other interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment