Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Helen Hull Hitchcock -- Rest in Peace

Register Article

I only met Helen once, at the U.S. Bishops' Conference meeting in Baltimore a number of years ago. The Catholic Media Coalition of which I'm president, was sponsoring a hospitality room and she and another member of Women for Faith and Family joined us. We had an interesting conversation about the state of the Church. I was always grateful for the work of Women for Faith and Family and their informative newsletter.

I'll be offering my rosary this evening and my Mass tomorrow morning for the repose of her soul. Farewell, courageous lady! Please pray for us as we will for you.


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet comment about my sister. She was a great lady in her personal life as well as her public. I was honored to be her younger sister. Connie Hull

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy to be her spiritual sister, Connie, and yours too. Isn't it wonderful to be one in the body of Christ?

    ReplyDelete