Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cecile Richards, Head of Planned Parenthood, Lies About Mammograms: Defund the Monster

Cecelia Richards, head of Planned Parenthood, claimed millions of women would lose their access to basic health care including "mammograms" if PP was defunded. Liar, liar, pants on fire! PP doesn't do breast screenings or provide mammograms. They are in the business of 1) doing abortions, 2) prescribing abortifacient birth control via computer where a doctor is not even on site, 3) offering vicious sex ed programs that teach kids about all things sexy including "outercourse" (ways to have orgasms outside the body), etc. ad nauseum.

Now isn't it interesting that the mainstream media is NOT exposing PP. Leave it to the college age volunteers at Live Action!

Defund Planned Parenthood!

3 comments:

  1. Call them back and see if they will assit you in paying for your mammogram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a 52 year old female whose mother died of breast cancer 16 years ago. For the last 6 years Planned Parenthood has provided me with a yearly mammogram thru the grant program of SGK. I could not afford this service otherwise. I have not needed family planning services for over 15 years but still use Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains for all my "female" screenings and services. I do so because it's caring women, providing for women. It does not demoralize as many of the clinics for lower income women or the uninsured do. I am not the only woman who does not require birth control or abortions who use them.
    This will probably not be posted as a part or a whole in your blog. But it is true as your article is not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you read my blog regularly, which you apparently don't, you would be aware that I post everything as long as it isn't 1) blasphemous, 2) an ad hominem attack, or 3) spam.

    As for PP and mammograms, I would like to know at which PP facility you had your mammogram because I'm not aware of ANY that offer that service. Name and address of the particular PP office please.

    ReplyDelete