- "my director told us that our goal was to create every phone call, every client visit into a revenue generating visit."
- "the only way we can make money was to sell a woman an abortion. We were given the directive to sell abortions."
- The former director explained that the business model is premised so that even the women they provide contraceptives to come back for an abortion–“the big ticket item”–at some point down the road.
- “We were there as a family planning clinic, [which] provided abortion[s]....But the whole premise behind being a family planning clinic is to get woman on a contraceptive method that will eventually fail them. We know that 54 percent of women having abortions were using contraception at the time they got pregnant.”
Watch the entire interview. And note that Abby says 90% of pregnant women who come through the door choose abortions. Are we surprised? It's all about manipulating the "customer" through fear, guilt, or self-interest.
- “We had an abortion quota.”