Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2015

Ask Your Senators to Defund Planned Parenthood

Pray and then send a message or make a call to your senators asking them to defund Planned Parenthood. You can find their contact information here. Here's what I just sent to my two senators and if I have time, I'll call their legislative aides later:
In view of the horrible and illegal activities taking place in Planned Parenthood facilities why on earth are $528 million+ in taxpayer dollars going to this corporation? Besides, Obamacare makes them totally irrelevant as a "health care" provider. There is no community where Planned Parenthood operates that there isn't a community health care center, hospital system or rural service that can't provide what they do as cheaply or cheaper. I also resent the continued lie that they provide breast cancer screening. They don't -- all they do is refer to other providers. So if I have to go to another center anyway, why should I go to Planned Parenthood at all? As a breast cancer survivor, I urge you to vote to defund Planned Parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment