Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Caution, Not for Children: Make Reparation on First Saturday for this Evil Act



It is disturbing that satanists are now performing their rites in public. They used to hide and do their dirty deeds in secret. But satan is so bold these days he happily exposes himself. I hope everyone reading this will make the First Saturday of reparation on January 2nd.
Say the rosary and spend 15 minutes meditating on one of the mysteries. Sr. Lucia said she would choose a set of mysteries to meditate on during one set of the First Saturdays. I am doing the Joyful Mysteries. This is the second Saturday for me so I will meditate on the Visitation, putting myself into the scene on the journey to the hill country and then going with Mary into Elizabeth's house and listening to their greeting. Scripture meditation is an ancient way of prayer. St. Ignatius' Spiritual Exercises are based to a large degree on meditating about the mysteries of the rosary and the life of Christ. Just think how pleasing it is to the Lord when you spend time with Him and His Mother Mary.

In addition to praying the rosary in atonement for sins against Mary, it is necessary to receive Communion and to go to Confession within about a week.

Oklahoma City needs prayer and reparation since this is the third public satanic attack within the past year or so: the black mass, the erection of the statue of baphomet, and now the desecration of Mary's statue.

 The devil is real and he gains power when children of God made in His image and likeness commit atrocities for him. Pray for those who have sold their souls to the devil. He is a monstrous slave-master. Read Dr. Faustus.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil....

2 comments:

  1. I can't (or won't) watch the video. It will make me very very angry and upset.

    There is SO much reparation to be made. In my daily rosary, I used to dedicate the first "Our Father" bead for the conversion of sinners. But, the attacks on the Holy Mother are so continuous now that I've decided to make that bead for reparation to the Holy Mothers Immaculate heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I find myself saying the Fatima prayer often during the day. We certainly need God's mercy! As Jacinta often bewailed: "So many sinners are falling into hell." And I don't think we've seen nothing yet with all the virtual reality garbage that focuses on sex and violence. Pretty soon most of those who aren't clinging to Christ will be swamped by the flood of obscenity and violence in virtual entertainment. We're there already but from what I've been reading it's going to get a lot worse! Chronicles featured their December issue on the problem. The Fatima message is more urgent than ever!

    ReplyDelete