Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year and My First Resolution of 2016!

To make a pilgrimage to the Basilica Shrine of the Immaculate Conception this week walk through the door of Mercy, say the twenty decades of the rosary there, pray the consecration prayer to Mary in the Blessed Sacrament chapel, and seek the intercession of all the saints and angels for a year of grace and mercy from the Lord. And, of course, I will be offering everything for the love of Our Lord, for all my family and friends, for the conversion of sinners, and in atonement for sins against the Immaculate Heart of Mary. O Jesus, meek and humble of heart, please this year make my heart like unto Thine.

Would you like to join me? Take a virtual tour of the upper church here and the crypt church here.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and grace-filled resolution!
    May God bless you, and I shall keep your intentions in mind when I annually renew my consecration to Our Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment and I will pray for you as well. Won't it be fun when we meet merrily in heaven all the friends who prayed for us most of whom we only knew by their internet names. I look forward to that happy day.

    ReplyDelete