Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Know Your Rights: School Can't Stop Your Child from Sharing Bible Verses

This story is one more demonstration of the overreach of the government.

School sends sheriff to order child to stop sharing Bible verses

Don't take this lying down. I once had a school send a cop to tell me on election day that I couldn't have a table with a pro-life display. I had fetal models and brochures about abortion. I took things down and went home and called Jay Sekulow's group, the American Center for Law and Justice. Within an hour I had a phone call from school apologizing and telling me I was within my legal rights and they would not interfere again.

If we don't fight for our rights we'll lose them. Hmmm....maybe in November I'll put up a table. I haven't had a good confrontation in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment