Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Project Veritas Video 2: "Truth is dangerous, especially when it challenges those in power."

Scott Foval, a Clinton thug. 
The stories exposing the illegal activities of the DNC and Clinton campaign have been spiked by the mainstream media. So that means we, as the alternative media, need to shine the spotlight on these political crooks who are using Alinsky and Communist tactics to rig the election.

If you want to see Part I before watching the next video, go here. Let's make these videos go viral!


Video 2 -- How to rig the election with mass voter fraud.

Here are some highlights. Watch out for them in the video and then read the article that goes with it.

The investigative reporter pretends to be a big donor who can provide the documents necessary so people can register and vote illegally.

PV Journalist: "If I could, through my company, employ these people for a day, okay, or for a week or for a month, okay? Then I could find work for them, useful work for them, and issue corporate IDs for them."

Bob Creamer: "Here's my fear....I'm going to run this by our lawyers. My fear is that someone would decide that this was a big voter fraud scheme."

Creamer tells his lackey, Scott Foval who repeats it, "Well I'm not going to touch that with a ten foot pole now."

Scott Foval: "Nor should you...However, other people can make things happen that you don't need to know about....But you do understand, he's still gonna have to know about it."

PV Journalist: "Um, Mr. Creamer?"

Scott Foval: "Yes."

PV Journalist: "Well, I mean is that okay? As long as it's outside of...."

Scott Foval: Makes gesture indicating it's fine. "We talk about lots of things that we don't talk about."






No comments:

Post a Comment