Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2016

When Ambiguity is Used to Undermine Doctrine

To my Argentine brothers, thanks for the help on AL.
Way to go, boys!
Comedian Emo Phillips has a funny routine that ends this way, "Ambiguity...the devil's volleyball." And it seems that many of today's bishops and even the pope himself belong to the Emo Phillips school of doctrine. But I'll let someone else a lot smarter than I am discuss the ambiguities in Amoris Laetitia and the devastating impact on the faith.

Some (Not Entirely Random) Thoughts on “Amoris Laetitia”

Robert Royal pegs it and illustrates that not only are we in cultural meltdown, but doctrinal meltdown as well. I lament with Jesus, "When I return will I find any faith on the earth?" Oh, and now Pope Francis is setting to work on the liturgy. Can we expect a return of butterfly vestments?

Read the article and watch for the program coming out soon on EWTN.


No comments:

Post a Comment