Search This Blog

Monday, November 25, 2019

No More Chick-Fil-A for this Chick! Back to the Beef!



I was willing to give Chick-Fil-A the benefit of the doubt until I got more information, but now that I learned more...Wow! It's clear. They not only caved, but their philanthropic bucks will now go to "charities" (e.g., Covenant House) that champion the gay agenda. The corporate bosses are liberal and they've dumped Adam and Eve for Adam and Steve.

Doug Mainwaring at LifeSiteNews tells it like it is:


Chick-fil-A was already moving left, but nobody noticed until it caved to LGBT lobby

Not only did I learn about Chick-Fil-A's lurch to the left, but I learned how Covenant House, once a relatively good Catholic organization, now marches in "pride parades" and generally pushes perversion. If you support them, as I once did, it's way past time to button your wallet pocket and zip up your purse. 

Funny thing. I never once ate at Chick-Fil-A before they championed marriage against the same-sex onslaught. And to be honest, I've never been a big fan. I like their frosty lemonades and the seasonal peach shakes, but I only chose Chick-Fil-A to support their Christian ideology. You know -- a sort of "birds of a feather" thing. Now that they've revealed themselves as dirty birds, I'm done. It's back to the beef for me. Frankly, I wonder if the whole thing was a game to boost their bottom line. It worked -- for a time. 

Good-bye, Chick-Fil-A and good riddance. I hope you see a massive drop in your customer base. You stabbed us in the back and we get your message loud and clear. You've hung out the rainbow flag. I expect the next thing will be opening on Sunday. Won't make a bit of difference to me, because I'm already out of ear shot. 

3 comments:

  1. That's one Chicken-Fila that hatched a spine short

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. I ate there because I supported their Christian values, not because the food was wonderful.

    I feel bad for franchise owners whose local shops will suffer from this departure from faithfulness.

    I've thought for a while they are overpriced and now I wonder if they have used being closed on Sunday as a gimmick to gain favor while making the same level of profit in 6 days as other restaurants earn in 7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully, Christians will boycott their business for they played Christians for fools

    ReplyDelete