|Hide your children in the folds of|
Our Lady's mantle.
Here is a list of some of Lucifer's favorite strategies for the corruption of children. Every tyrant in history, servants of Lucifer, have used similar strategies to ensnare the minds of the young. If you own the young, you own the future! Fight back, parents! Vaccinate your children against this evil by teaching your children to love Truth, who is Jesus Himself.
Then, you will give them the tools to fight these tactics of the devil:
1) Have children raised by lesbian or gay couples who will distort their view of the world and confuse their intellects with untruths like a woman can be daddy and a man can be mommy. Where people are confused and rocked by emotional instability, Satan can enter in more easily.
2) Make the schools institutions for evil through graphic, anything-goes sex ed programs that stimulate their curiosity and experimentation in sexual deviance.
3) Introduce after-school Satan clubs to arouse curiosity in occult practices and teach children how to consort with demons.
4) A picture is worth a thousand words. Use the entertainment industry to fill children's imaginations with lewd pictures of gyrating bodies in an orgy of sensuality where any combination of sexes and bodies is displayed. Present perversity as, not only normal, but preferable to outdated ideas of purity and chastity. When children are ruled by their passions they can be easily manipulated.
5) Make "noise" using a jungle beat that bypasses the mind and stimulates the emotions. If it can be paired with videos showing satanic and lewd images, all the better.
|Pray for the intercession of|
your children's guardian angels.
6) Swamp the body with temptations. Promote the use of drugs and alcohol to weaken the mind and will.
7) Use every means possible to ridicule Christian parents and their archaic values. Emphasize that children are free to create their own universe with their own values. Present religion as anti-scientific and irrational rather than the source of the good, the true, and the beautiful and all the greatness of Western civilization.8) Distort virtues like tolerance and compassion to convince children they must tolerate evil and accept the sins of others to make them feel good about themselves even when they should be ashamed.
8) Make it clear that there is no right and wrong, no truth and untruth, no absolutes. Everything is relative. Once children accept this inherently contradictory creed, they will swallow anything.The response to Satan's rule book is prayer and constant training through the sacraments, Scripture, and the Catechism to teach doctrine.
"Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he won't depart from it." Proverbs 22:6