Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

NEA Convention in Atlanta: Promoting Immorality Never Ends!

The NEA's annual meeting was held last week in Atlanta. Every year the NEA passes resolutions that have nothing to do with education and everything to do with social engineering. This year is no different with the NEA supporting widespread abortion, school based birth control clinics, and advocacy of the gay agenda. According to an article at LifeSiteNews:
The NEA has promoted a radical sexual agenda worldwide, with one spokesman telling a United Nations panel, “Oral sex, masturbation, and orgasms need to be taught in education.” 
At 2011’s Commission on the Status of Women, NEA spokesman Diane Schneider advocated for more “inclusive” sex education in US schools, with curricula based on liberal hetero and homosexual expression.
While they're busy teaching our kids how to masturbate and engage in oral sex,
the U.S. continues to fall behind other nations on almost all measures of academic educational standards. In view of the video below, you won't be surprised. When the biggest education union in the country is encouraging teachers to dance to lewd lyrics and focusing on teaching kids how to masturbate....well, what else is there to say....except that it's no wonder home schooling is growing seven times faster than public education.




Are these the kind of folks you want teaching your children? Here are the lyrics these "teachers" were dancing to:

I got em’ shakin their boobies like congos,
Man I’m shaking the city like quakes.
The haters blue the face like gonzo,
Cause I’m rakin’ a cake so let’s bake.
I’m taking the game, the games mine.
Ya’ll witness a change it’s my time.
Yea I’m new to the game but ya’ll might wanna save ya whack raps daylight saving time
I could dance homie, I don’t two-step,
Ya’ll looking at something like a true player.
A girl told me that a man that could dance might could possibly get down with the tool in his pants.
Now all my ladies let me see you vibrate.
And when it’s over you ain’t gon’ need ya vibrator.
Cause I’m a pro, make ya bend ya back low den just pound it real fast just like purkulator

Girl wobble it, and I’m a gobble it.
I see you movin your head, your head bobblin’
We can cradle the bed I’m straight rockin’ it
The girls say my head like the head of a rocket ship
God d-mn, I’m so explicit, but I can’t help it my flow ridiculous
Boy got a gift like it gotta be Christmas
Swag don’t miss like he gotta be gifted
The girls brought cameras and they want pictures
And they gon frame em to see dat nigga
Little to the bed while I’m sayin’ my scriptures
Cause I leave ya holy like ya pray in the temple
Want beat? I move with the lead of a pencil
And mine won’t miss you, goodnight kiss you
Take a band back, cause you got pistols
And I don’t think bounty picker up these issues

What do you think about all this? Consider that STDs are rampant among our kids, teen pregnancy is epidemic, and classroom sex ed transmits information on how to masturbate, engage in homosexual acts, practice "outercourse," etc. The NEA isn't part of the solution to our kids educational problems; they ARE the problem. They are in bed with Planned Parenthood and they couldn't care less about our kids learning the three Rs. Good teachers who care about kids should flee the NEA. Their dues is going to advance the destruction of our children!

No comments:

Post a Comment