Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2016

William Campudoni and Donald Trump: An Inspiring True Story!

I hope everyone watching this video will share it far and wide. Trump has been portrayed as a vicious racist. Really? Here's one black American who describes a man who helped make him a champion. Read more here and see the letter Trump sent that holds a special place in the heart of boxer William Campudoni. Does this action reveal the man described as a narcissist and egomaniac? Or does it show a man who values his employees as more than cogs in a machine but as individuals who deserve respect. I'm voting for Trump on Tuesday and I'm not holding my nose like I did with Romney in 2012. Trump may be a vulgarian which is one big reason the elitists hate him, but he has an instinct and concern for little people. I'll wear my red proudly on Tuesday and pray that God gives us this Cyrus to begin rebuilding the country.

1 comment:

  1. Design your life using Donald Trump principles:
    "1. Never give up! Do not settle for remaining in your comfort zone.
    Remaining complacent is a good way to get nowhere.
    2. Be passionate! If you love what you're doing, it will never seem like work.
    3. Be focused! Ask yourself: What should I be thinking about right now?
    Shut out interference. In this age of multitasking, this is a valuable technique to acquire.
    4. Keep your momentum! Listen, apply and move forward. Do not procrastinate.
    5. See yourself as victorious! That will focus you in the right direction.
    6. Be tenacious! Being stubborn can work wonders.
    7. Be lucky! The old saying, 'The harder I work, the luckier I get' is absolutely right on.
    8. Believe in yourself! If you don't, no one else will either.
    Think of yourself as a one-man or one-woman army.
    9. Ask yourself: What am I pretending not to see?
    There may be some great opportunities right around you, even if things aren't looking so great.
    Great adversity can turn into great victory.
    10. Look at the solution, not the problem.
    11. And never give up! Never never never give up.
    This thought deserves to be said (and remembered and applied) many times. It's that important."
    Donald J. Trump
    read more here
    http://videnda.eu/2016/10/20/my-mentor-is-going-for-president-part-i

    ReplyDelete