LGBTQ Nation thinks Bruce is "smoking hot" as a
woman. That's a sexist remark. Why aren't
feminists angry about that?
Let’s remember our science. Bruce will never be a woman. His DNA tells the truth that he is a man because the 23rd chromosome says so. Of the twenty-three pairs of human chromosomes, twenty-two are alike in both males and females. That is to say, any one of them could just as readily be in either sex. But when it comes to the twenty-third pair, the sexes are not the same. Every woman has in her cells (every cell of her body) two of the X chromosome. But a man has just one X – its mate being the much smaller Y (in every cell in his body).
As a result of Target’s transgender bathroom plan hundreds of thousands of former shoppers are currently boycotting the store. Shouldn’t the same plan of action be taken for Sports Illustrated? Is SI so sacred that people, especially men, refuse to cancel their subscriptions? Do real men truly enjoy looking at pictures of a former male athlete dressed as a woman? If so, just get Playboy and look at real women, but I suppose Sports Illustrated has their swimsuit edition for that.
- "Will not henceforth write, sign, or print in any way a single phrase which in his opinion distorts the truth.
- "Will utter such a phrase neither in private conversation nor in the presence of many people, neither on his own behalf nor at the prompting of someone else, either in the role of agitator, teacher, educator, not in a theatrical role.
- "Will not depict, foster or broadcast a single idea which he can only see is false or a distortion of the truth whether it be in painting, sculpture, photography, technical science, or music.
- "Will not cite approvingly, either orally or written, a single quotation so as to please someone, to feather his own nest, to achieve success in his work, if he does not share completely the idea which is quoted, or if it does not accurately reflect the matter at issue.
- "Will not allow himself to be compelled to attend demonstrations or meetings if they are contrary to his desire or will, will neither take into hand nor raise into the air a poster or slogan which he does not completely accept.
- "Will not raise his hand to vote for a proposal with which he does not sincerely sympathize, will vote neither openly nor secretly for a person whom he considers unworthy or of doubtful abilities.
- "Will not allow himself to be dragged to a meeting where there can be expected a forced or distorted discussion of a question. Will immediately walk out of a meeting, session, lecture, performance or film showing if he hears a speaker tell lies, or purvey ideological nonsense or shameless propaganda.
- "Will not subscribe to or buy a newspaper or magazine in which information is distorted and primary facts are concealed."
The article ends by saying, “It’s chilling how immediately practical and professionally dangerous this program sounds in today’s America — given that it was written for Brezhnev’s Russia. But it’s also bracing and hopeful: This program helped topple a vast Leviathan of lies. We must arm ourselves with it, in the spirit of David facing down the giant."
*Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit edition is porn