Search This Blog

Friday, November 23, 2012

More on Planned Parenthood and their Ideological Twins

The folks at Planned Parenthood are no dumbbells. That's why you rarely see or hear them talking about abortion. You would think the biggest abortionist in the world was hardly involved in abortion all. Despite the fact that most of their income comes from killing babies, they count every phone call, office contact, etc. as a "service" so they can claim abortion is only a small portion (3%) of their business. But the reality is that 51% of their self provided income comes from abortion.  (More stats here.) Most of the rest comes from the American taxpayer. So while they never used the word "abortion" in their "what we're thankful for" blog post. it is contained in everything for which they give thanks. Obamacare is full of it. The president is a champion of it. Taxpayers are required to pay for it.

But the fact of the matter is that Planned Parenthood is pro-abortion without apology. So when they give thanks they fit right in with these others:

What Hitler and the Nazis were thankful for - eliminating "unwanted" non-Aryans:


What Stalin was thankful for -- starving  'unwanted" Ukrainians to death by deliberate famine:


What the KKK were thankful for - lynchin "unwanted" blacks:


What Pol Pot and his Khmer Rouge were thankful for killing off "unwanted" millions of Cambodians:



What China is thankful for - forced abortion, especially of "unwanted" little girls:



What Planned Parenthood is thankful for - killing millions of "unwanted" babies in the womb:


4 comments:

  1. I understand what you are trying to do but I'm no longer visiting you site because I have children in the house. Ones who don't need to be accidentally exposed to your photos due to my bookmark. There are better ways to change hearts. Deleting and done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you're saying and every parent has to choose the right approach for their family. I spent years speaking on the pro-life issue with slide presentations so it was impossible for my children not to be exposed, although I did not deliberately show them. When they asked what happened to the baby, I explained that some bad people think it's okay to kill babies and it was wrong, that their dad and I loved them very much and would never let that happen to them. My kids are all adults and married with children of their own. They are all staunchly pro-life. They all still practice their Catholic faith as well. When I asked our oldest why she thought that was true since so many of our friends have children who have abandoned the faith, she replied, "I think it was your pro-life work," which unfortunately includes the graphic photos.

    But...I'm always sorry to lose a reader. I'll pray for your family and hope you will pray for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eldest daughter was about 4 years old when she accidentally saw an abortion poster I had and asked me "Who hurt the baby?" That was 37 years ago and we didn't have the Net. Perhaps Anonymous could look at your site when the children are not up, or eliminate the bookmark (I'm so computer-challenged that I don't know how to bookmark!). Those photos are strong, but we need to face the reality. With prayers for both your family and Anonymous's.Thanks for a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, minbee, for your kind words and prayers.. I visited your blog on Dorothy Day. I know very little about her, but my experience with the Catholic Worker Movement in the past 20 years has not been favorable from a pro-life standpoint. My experience is limited but The few "workers" I've met have been pro-abortion. What a strange position for someone who claims to love the poor. Who can be poorer than that little unloved baby waiting to be born?

    ReplyDelete