Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

St. Dominic, Pray for Us!

St. Dominic is my confirmation patron and he's had quite a job interceding for me all these years. Make him your friend; what a saint! I couldn't go to bed without saying thank you, St. Dominic, for helping me out during the times I've tried to speak the truth to save babies from the same kind of God-hating heresy as the Albigensians followed. They treated life as a curse and the body as evil. Hence killing was okay and suicide was the greatest good.

Our society is filled with Albigensians today who promote the culture of death. Think of Ted Turner who would like to see 95% of the world wiped out. We need a St. Dominic today to rise up and fight the modern, life-hating heretics. Ask his intercession and pray he puts his mantle on a modern Dominic like Elijah called Elisha. St. Dominic, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment